Kalamazoo Public Schools Board of Education
- Email: Marshallkilgore.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/marshallkilgore4kps/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marshallkilgore4kps
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/marshallkilgore
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marshallkilgore4kps/
- Donate: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/marshallkilgore?fbclid=IwAR0QIUZWOMmr2rISFQkMlt74slmMH2L7skrwuDnAdsWB87-HXZqu_YdvYo8#p3p9mNRc4xHHf69LP4BaXEIBCVaBqNoHptsd7AKFVslsYIGAOgcQPwfuI4FWOz
“I am a human rights activist serving Michigan and the west side of our state. I advocate for marginalized communities, to restore humanity and to uplift the underdog.
“I currently serve as OutFront Kalamazoo’s Director of Advocacy. I also worked hard to get Governor Gretchen Whitmer elected in 2018 as a member of her field organizing team.
“I am running to provide real communication and transparency to parents and guardians, implement a student advisory board and champion making our district safer.
“I am honored to be one of two candidates who have the support of our educators and school personnel, as I am a Michigan Education Association and Kalamazoo Education Association endorsed candidate, in addition to having the support of leading Democrats such as Rep. Jon Hoadley and Sheriff Richard Fuller
“We are #BuildingOurFutureTogether! I am laser focused on our 13,000 students and helping them succeed. I hope to earn your vote on November 3rd!”