Check back here regularly to find updated news, blogs, and articles
**If you are a writer and would like to be a contributor to our News page, contact us or help us with a donation!**
Elected Democrats: statements
- Senator Stabenow Announces She Will Oppose Judge Neil Gorsuch’s Nomination to Supreme Court
- U.S. Senator Gary Peters (MI) released the following statement announcing his opposition to Judge Neil Gorsuch’s nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court:
- Rep. Jon Hoadley (D-Kalamazoo) on the passage of the Michigan DEQ budget from the House Appropriations subcommittee 3/28/17:
Politics: local & national
- KCDP VOTES “YEA” ON RESOLUTION TO SUPPORT H.R. 676- MEDICARE FOR ALL
- 2017 Brown, Todd, Wolpe Celebration
- The process for electing a Democrat U.S. Representative from District 6
- Upton attends meeting called to advance the latest version of Trumpcare
- Our New Membership Form is Now Here!
Food for progressive thought
- Upton voted to cripple the EPA’s ability to protect the environment with U.S. House Bill 1430
- Progressive Tactics In A Post-Nuclear(-Option) World
- Georgia Voting Systems May Be Compromised, GOP Fine With That
- House GOP Votes To Allow ISPs To Sell Personal Browsing Information
The Republicans misrepresenting Kalamazoo County
- Upton voted to enable banks to cheat you again!
- Upton pro-Trumpcare response letter filled with falsehoods
- Upton says he’ll support a special prosecutor “at the appropriate time” – that time is now!
- Upton says he’ll vote for Trumpcare – tell him not to!
- DSCC launches Google AdWords campaign about Upton’s destructive healthcare record